Custom Fitted Roller Blinds
Are Practical In Any Room
Roller blinds are composed of fabric attached to a roller. The roller blind pole is typically made of aluminum tubes. The blinds come in various colours and fabric options.
Kitchen roller blinds are available in a wide range of colours and prints.
Bathroom roller blinds are moisture-resistant due to the humidity of the bathroom.
Blackout roller blinds keep rooms shaded, and are a fantastic choice when it comes to bedrooms especially for young children and babies.
We now supply motorised roller blinds that are controlled by remote control and can also be controlled by an app on your phone.
This type of blind is great if you are often away as through our app you can control when your blinds are opened and closed! This provides a wonderful sense of security when you need it most
Roller Blind Safety in Your Home
Your home should be a place where your children are safe and protected, but there are hidden dangers in many homes where the cords and chains of window blinds and curtains can pose a serious risk.
Young children, particularly under the age of three, can strangle in the loop of cords and chains from window blinds and curtains.
A number of deaths of children from strangulation caused by loose cords and chains from window blinds, have been reported by the media in recent years.
Precautions to Take
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from windows.
- Keep cords and chains out of reach of children – cords should end at least 1.6 metres above the ground.
- Make your existing blinds or curtains safe – try to get rid of cords ending in a loop – learn how easy it is by watching the video above. Buy the safety items featured in our video in order to secure blind cords.
- Choose new blinds or curtains carefully – there are now many options available that don’t have cords or chains.
- Ask the shop if the blind meets the safety standard EN 13120:2009+A1:2014
- Check that the blind includes a safety device for keeping the cord out of the reach of children and that the safety device meets the safety standards EN 16433:2014 and EN 16434:2014.
- Check that written instructions for assembly, installation, use and maintenance are provided, and follow them if you are installing the blind yourself.
- Further information of the new safety standards is available from the NSAI.
- Keep window blind cords and chains out of the reach of children and follow the safety instructions.
- Using safety devices may reduce the risk of a child being strangled but nothing can be considered risk-proof.
Please Note! - All blinds fitted by Manor Interiors meet all of the guidelines and regulations above
A Wide Range To Choose From
These blinds are mainly fitted to ceilings and walls. Our roller blinds are available with a large collection of colours and fabrics to suit any taste.
We supply, measure, and fit all roller blinds ensuring a perfect fit every time.
We are delighted to stock Magic Screen Fabric for roller blinds which allow you to view the outside but block other people from looking in! They also prevent UV rays and reduce glare thus ideal for sunny rooms.
We also stock Double Roller Blinds. They offer wonderful shading when combined with blackout rollers to give you complete versatility.
Our Roller Blinds with Interior Climate Management
Light and temperature vary a great deal during the day.
We enable you to create comfortable surroundings by managing the fluctuating conditions. We have the best roller blinds that control thermal comfort, glare, and light shading to meet your personal needs.
We can guide you through the current trends in window fashion and ensure that you choose the correct blind that is right for every room in your home.
Below we have outlined the benefits of the different blinds we supply and fit to help make your research that little bit easier!
Remember, our goal is to assist you in making the right decisions, so why not call us and/or pop along to our showroom.
There is absolutely no obligation or cost for our consultations.
For more information about our range of roller blinds suitable for your kitchen, click the button below . . .
For more information about our range of roller blinds suitable for your bathroom, click the button below . . .
For more information about our range of roller blinds suitable for your bedrooms, click the button below . . .
For more information about our range of roller blinds suitable for your living room, click the button below . . .
For more information about our range of motorised roller blinds, click the button below . . .
Maintenance of your roller blinds is very easy.
Follow these tips, and you will have a long-lasting roller blind:
- Do not allow any moisture or water to settle on the blinds unless it is 100% waterproof, always wipe with a clean, soft cloth, do not use detergent or cleaning products that are not mild.
- Blinds' moving mechanism is not meant to be lubricated or oiled. So don't.
- Lastly, ensure your room is well ventilated to avoid the formation of molds and any warping of the blinds.
Unit 118, Baldoyle Industrial Estate,
Baldoyle, Dublin 13,
D13 T6Y6, Ireland
SHOWROOM OPENING HOURS
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
Bank Holidays: closed
Showroom by appointment only
Day & Night Blinds
Roof Window Blinds
Find us on Social Media: